find your nearest BP station
and let us tell you how much you could save!
Please be aware you need to allow popups for the pump locator to work
BP fuel cards
90% of people live within 5 miles of a BP site
We offer two choices of BP fuelcards: one pump price and one fixed price, each with its own features and benefits, so you really can have a fuelcard that is right for your business. Whether you want to save up to 4p per lire off the national average (and up to 10p per litre on motorways), or you want to pay pump price and collect Nectar points, we can help you choose the right card.
Discount diesel at 1,200+ BP sites, including the UK’s largest motorway network
Pump related pricing on diesel and petrol across BP’s 1,200+ service stations, plus 1,100+ Texaco
Collect Nectar Points on all fuel purchases at BP stations
Why use a BP fuel card?
With The Fuelcard People you are assured of quality services, and BP provides quality fuels, across a high quality nationwide network with in excess of 1,200 sites, and the UK’s largest UK motorway network with over 1/3 of all motorway service areas.
- High quality nationwide network – in excess of 1,200 sites
- Largest UK motorway network – over 1/3 of all motorway service areas
- 90% of people in the UK live within 5 miles of a BP station
- Dedicated account manager
- Free of charge online account management
- Detailed and flexible reporting, by post, email or online
- Diesel, petrol, lubricants and optional services available
- Competitive prices – fixed national weekly diesel price (selected cards only), notified in advance, up to 4p per litre off of the national average price, and up to 10p per litre at motorway sites
- Reduced administration – VAT reclaim
- Controlling costs
- No up front payments or joining fee*
- Interest free credit and simple payment terms*
- No cash transactions
- Cards on “stop” immediately via online management system
- All cards include PIN technology
*Subject to credit status
**Subject to an additional handling fee