Fuel cards for the construction & building trades
Cut the costs of keeping your vehicles on the road
The building and construction sector is made up of many diverse organisations and trades, but the one thing they all have in common is trying to control their business costs, of which the cost of keeping their vehicles on the road is usually a large chunk.
The Fuelcard People has been identified by a number of trade associations representing the building industry to be a valuable partner, providing their members with exclusive opportunities to reduce their fleet costs when refuelling at: BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels and the Diesel Direct networks and Moto motorway service areas.
Fuel cards recommended by trade bodies
If you are a member of one of the following trade bodies, click on the link and see what partnership deal is available to you:
APHC, Fairtrades, FENSA, NFB, PDA*
Don’t worry if you don’t belong to one of these groups – The Fuelcard People can still help you, our team who specialise in helping businesses in the building industry are here to help you with:
A host of benefits:
- Savings up to 4p per litre on pump prices.
- Dedicated account manager, who knows you and your business.
- Reduce fleet cost administration with a single invoice detailing every refuelling transaction.
- Interest-free credit, with simple payment by direct debit.
- Manage your fuel account 24/7, detailing latest purchases, via our secure internet.
- Address any security concerns with fuel-only cards and automatic misuse/fraud alarms.
- Regular reporting, can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Count, control and cut your fleet’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Complete fleet management system, including driving licence checks, plus MOT, insurance and tax checks for grey fleet vehicles.