fuel cards for councils
control and cut your diesel and petrol costs
Councils have a very specific set of requirements when it comes to fuel cards and refuelling. You may believe that you need the widest coverage possible when considering fuel cards for your employees. But what if we told you we could actually make you a saving off the forecourt prices on diesel and petrol?
With budgets being cut and pressure being put on public sector organisations to cut, control and scrutinise all expenditures, discount fuel cards could be the answer you need to reduce your fleet budget.
fuel cards approved by the CCS
The Fuelcard People is a supplier under the Crown Commercial Service framework agreement RM1027.
We can find the perfect fuel cards for all areas of your organisation, whether you want cards for refuse lorries, buses/coaches, employees who drive for work, or any other vehicles that use diesel or petrol. With up to 7,500+ accepting petrol stations covered by our different cards, including our new Completefleet Allstar fuel card which offers convenient refuelling, maximum coverage and pump pricing, and our new One fuelcard which offers a great mix of coverage and savings, with one weekly fixed price at 4,000+ stations across the UK, including all Shell and Esso stations.
Our team who specialise in helping the public sector are here to help you with:
a host of benefits:
- Choice of cards offering maximum coverage of filling stations and possible savings.
- Savings up to 4p per litre on national average pump prices, and up to 10p per litre on motorway prices.
- Dedicated account manager, who knows you and your organisation.
- Reduce fleet cost administration with a single invoice detailing every refuelling transaction.
- Interest-free credit, with simple payment by direct debit.
- Manage your fuel account 24/7, detailing latest purchases, via our secure internet.
- Address any security concerns with fuel-only cards and automatic misuse/fraud alarms.
- Regular reporting, can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Count, control and cut your fleet’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Complete fleet management system, including driving licence checks, plus MOT, insurance and tax checks for grey fleet vehicles.