Save up to 10p per litre on your diesel costs
Discount diesel & petrol fuel cards for farmers and the agricultural industry
We’re all looking to save money and reduce overheads on the business. Whichever area of the farming and agricultural industry you’re in – that’s one thing we have in common. And, we’ll help you do that by saving you money on fuel – it’s what we’re good at.
We deal with all the major fuel brands, BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels and the Key Fuels networks and Moto motorway service areas, and, as one of the biggest independent agents, we have access to the best prices – and we pass them on.
A host of benefits:
- Savings up to 10p per litre on pump prices.
- Dedicated account manager, who knows you and your farming business.
- Reduce vehicle administration cost with a single invoice detailing every refuelling transaction.
- Interest-free credit, with simple payment by direct debit.
- Manage your fuel account 24/7, detailing latest purchases, via our secure internet.
- Address any security concerns with fuel-only cards and automatic misuse/fraud alarms.
- Regular reporting, can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Count, control and cut your fleet’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Complete vehicle management system, including asset tracking and savings of up to 30% on service & maintenance.
- Save up to 30% on vehicle servicing & maintenance
- Improve MPG by up to 20% with affordable telematics
Fuel cards recommended by the NFU & NFU Scotland
And, if you belong to the National Farmers Union, we have been chosen as their refuelling partner and have exclusive offers for you when refuelling at: BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels, the Diesel Direct network and Moto motorway service areas. Click below to see the range of extra benefits for NFU 7 NFU Scotland members.
Don’t worry if you don’t belong to the NFU – The Fuelcard People can still help you. Our team who specialise in helping businesses in the farming and agriculture industry are here to help you