Fuel cards for the farming & agriculture industry
Save on your diesel costs
The farming and agriculture sector is made up of many diverse organisations and trades, but the one thing they all have in common is trying to control their overheads, of which the cost of keeping their vehicles on the move is usually a very substantial chunk. The Fuelcard People has been selected by the National Farmers Union (NFU) to be its refuelling partner, providing their members with exclusive opportunities to reduce their vehicle running costs when refuelling at: BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels and the Diesel Direct networks and Moto motorway service areas.
Fuel cards recommended by the NFU
If you are a member of the National Farmers Union, we have a range of extra benefits available to you:
Don’t worry if you don’t belong to the NFU – The Fuelcard People can still help you. Our team who specialise in helping businesses in the farming and agriculture industry are here to help you with:
A host of benefits:
- Savings up to 4p per litre on pump prices.
- Dedicated account manager, who knows you and your business.
- Reduce fleet cost administration with a single invoice detailing every refuelling transaction.
- Interest-free credit, with simple payment by direct debit.
- Manage your fuel account 24/7, detailing latest purchases, via our secure internet.
- Address any security concerns with fuel-only cards and automatic misuse/fraud alarms.
- Regular reporting, can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Count, control and cut your fleet’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Complete fleet management system, including driving licence checks, plus MOT, insurance and tax checks for grey fleet vehicles.