The Fuelcard People
who we are – at a glance
What are The Fuelcard People?
- The Fuelcard People offers a range of leading-brand fuel cards and associated support services which enable professional drivers to purchase discounted diesel and petrol.
What does The Fuelcard People do?
- The Fuelcard People offers fuel cards from BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) and UK Fuels
- Its personal approach sets it apart from other fuel card companies.
- It ensures that each customer receives the most appropriate card for their needs.
- Each week, it notifies its guaranteed nationwide fuel prices for the coming seven days.
- Prices are typically 2p to 3p below pump prices, up to 10p on the motorway.
- It invoices customers for the fuel purchased and is paid by direct debit.
Who are The Fuelcard People’s customers?
- Any organisation spending an average of £500 or more each month on fuel
- HGV and LCV operators
- Bus and coach operators
- Taxi, private hire and limousine operators
- Recovery operators
- Skip and waste disposal operators
- Car fleet managers
- Logistics managers
- Contractors of every type: electricians, plumbers, caterers, cleaners and more!
Do The Fuelcard People’s have teams specialising in specific markets?
- Specialist Public Sector team
- Road Transport specialists
- Public Transport experts
- Mixed Fleet fuel card experts
- White label team offering benefits packages to; Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Lease Companies
What makes The Fuelcard People different from its competitors?
- Its approach is personal: customers always call named account managers, not an anonymous call centre.
- No ties to any brand or network enables complete impartiality in advising customers.
- State-of-the-art IT systems allow customers full online account access.
- Customers can view both current and previous invoices.
- Customers can track usage by monitoring transactions as they happen.
Where does The Fuelcard People operate?
- The company operates throughout the UK from its base in Oxfordshire.
Who’s who at The Fuelcard People?
- Louise Carr, Team Leader – Customer Service & Sam Alexander, Team Leader – Sales, have many years’ experience in the fuel cards industry.
- The team, all hand-selected, have collective fuel cards experience measured in decades.
Who owns The Fuelcard People?
- The Fuelcard People is part of Fuel Card Services Ltd, an autonomous division of DCC Energy UK Ltd, part of the multinational Dublin-based business services group DCC plc.