Pump Price Diesel and Petrol at 7,600+ filling stations on the Allstar Network
Total convenience for fleets that require the best coverage of filling stations
We are delighted to offer the completefleet smart fuel card – accepted nationwide at 7,600 filling stations on the Allstar network, where your drivers can fill up with petrol and diesel without needing cash.
The aim of completefleet is to be your strategic fuel management partner, to meet your individual needs and offer the highest level of service.
- Business and private mileage reporting
- eServices, Fuel account management & fleet reporting
- Motorway coverage PLUS M6 Toll
- Dedicated account manager
- Quality accredited supplier
- Detailed and flexible reporting, by post, email or online
- Diesel, petrol, lubricants and optional services available
- Helping to reduce your fuel costs by up to 24% by eliminating overestimated mileage claims
- Helping to reduce your fleets fuel consumption even more with best coverage of filling stations
- Helping to reduce your fleet administration
- Pay as you go PLUS Interest-free credit and simple payment terms
- Free DriversClub access for your drivers, their family and friends with special offers
- Interest free credit and simple payment terms*
- No cash transactions
- Cards on “stop” immediately via online management system
- All cards include PIN technology
- Irregular usage alerts
- Fraud prevention
- Card Protect – Zero liability card protection
- CO2Count – Count, control and cut your fleet’s emissions
- Crown Commercial Service Supplier PLUS A part of DCC Energy
The Completefleet fuel card has a £2.00 transaction fee. The extra fee has to be weighed up against it fantastic network coverage.
If you would prefer not to pay transaction fees you may be interested in our One fuelcard, ideal for fleets where price is more important than convenience. Accepted at over 50% of filling stations in the UK and save up to 10p per litre.
*Subject to credit status and a £2.00 charge per transaction