- Save up to 4p per litre on the national average pump price
- Save up to 10p per litre at motorway service stations
- 1,100+ convenient Shell service stations (450 HGV-friendly), including 1/3 of motorway service areas
- Increase fuel economy and reduce carbon footprint with Shell FuelSave Diesel
- Use as payment for the M6 Toll
For QUALITY diesel refuelling at a fixed rate across the UK
We monitor our Shell diesel fuel prices daily to ensure that we are always competitive with other business fuel card suppliers, providing your organisation with diesel prices consistently below the average diesel pump price here in the UK. Weekly Shell diesel prices are advised in advance by email or fax on request.
The euroShell CRT fuel card is accepted at all Shell service stations in the UK, with additional discounts available at a nationwide network of 450 HGV-friendly Shell Service Stations. This includes approximately 40 Shell motorway service areas, many of which are open 24 hours a day.
- High quality nationwide network – in excess of 1,100 convenient Shell service stations
- 1/3 of the national motorway network offering full weekly discounted diesel price
- Online Account Management – as a valued euroShell customer you will have access to eServices, which enables you to take control of your fleet fuel purchases, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Detailed and flexible reporting, by post, email or online
- Diesel, petrol, lubricants and optional services available
- Reduced carbon footprint and fuel emissions with Shell FuelSave
- Optional acceptance for payment for Shell car wash
- Download euroShell sites to your sat nav – click here
- euroShell fuel card now available on M6 Toll
- Count, Control & Cut your Greenhouse Gas emissions with CO2Count
- Dedicated Account Manager – your account will be managed by The Fuelcard People, an agent of Shell, who will provide you with a named account manager who will be available to help you make the most of you euroShell account.
- We offer you an unusual advantage: Quality accreditation for fuel card management and service
- Competitive diesel prices – fixed national diesel price at all sites, notified in advance, up to 4p per litre off the national average diesel price, with an additional savings at 450 HGV-friendly core sites
- Savings of up to 10p per litre when using the motorway service areas
- Up to 3% economy with Shell FuelSave at no extra cost
- No up front payments – pay as you go *
- Reduce your administration time and costs – VAT reclaim
- Controlling fuel costs
- No cash transactions
- No contracts
- Shell quality fuels
- No unauthorised purchases – Fuel card use is restricted to fuel and lubes only
- Quality Fuels – Our Shell CRT fuelcards are accepted at all Shell service stations supplying quality Shell products, including Shell Fuel Save at no additional cost.
- The Fuelcard People is a part of DCC – The leading oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sales, marketing and distribution business in Britain and Ireland
* Subject to credit status
There are three other euroShell card options, follow the links below for full information.