Discount Diesel Bunker Fuel Card
Great site locations, account management, quality fuel and meeting our customers’ expectations – that’s the UK Fuels card from The Fuelcard People.
The UK Fuels card from The Fuelcard People offers a network of approximately 1,600+ UK Fuels sites nationwide, in urban areas as well as major routes where you can fill up with diesel.
Of these 1,600+, you have multiple quality brands available for you to use, including: ALL Tesco* & Morrisons* as well as selected BP, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels and Total sites.
We even have selected Moto service stations giving you some ideal motorway options.
FREE notification of fixed weekly diesel prices…
We monitor our diesel fuel prices daily to ensure that we are always competitive with other business fleet fuel card operators, providing your business with diesel fuel prices consistently below the average diesel pump price here in the UK, weekly diesel prices are advised in advance by email or fax on request.
UK Fuels SERVICE
- Access to over 1,600+ sites – including Tesco* and Morrisons* supermarket forecourts
- Motorway coverage – discounted diesel also available from Moto motorway service stations
- Free Fuel Management Reporting – detailed and flexible fuel analysis reports available online 24 hours a day
UK Fuels SAVINGS
- Low Prices – up to 4p per litre saving off the national average diesel price
- Fixed weekly diesel price – available at all UK Fuels sites throughout the UK
- No Regional Price Variances – the same low diesel price wherever you fill up in the UK
- Pay as you go – no up front payments, or cash tied up in your tank in yard stock, only pay for the fuel you use
- Interest free credit and simple payment terms** – no up front payments
UK Fuels SECURITY
- No unauthorised purchases – fuel card use is restricted to diesel fuel and lubes only
- Quality Fuels – our UK Fuels fuelcards are selected service stations supplying quality diesel fuel from Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels, BP and Murco
- The Fuelcard People is a part of DCC – the leading oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sales, marketing and distribution business in Britain and Ireland
*A small surcharge applies at these sites
**Subject to credit status