crown commercial service supplier
public sector organisations have specific refuelling needs
You have different refuelling needs: primary care trusts, local education authorities, emergency services, waste collection, highway maintenance and social services … Each has its own individual requirements.
You want to have the security of dealing with a Crown Commercial Service supplier, under the framework agreement: RM1027 – Fuel Cards and Associated Services.
visit our dedicated CCS website, here.
All can benefit from exclusive opportunities with The Fuelcard People, with competitive rates for fuel cards to deliver discount pricing on diesel and petrol, as agreed under the CCS fame work agreement. as well as services such as MileageCount which can help you accurately re-imburse staff using their own vehicles for the fuel they use.
fuel cards are not all the same, and neither are fuel card companies.
As a Crown Commercial Services supplier – The Fuelcard People has a dedicated public sector team which is here to help any public sector body to choose from the industry’s widest range of fuel cards, covering every major brand: BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels and the Diesel Direct network plus many more. We even cover supermarkets, including Tesco, The Co-operative and Morrisons, and Moto motorway service areas.
Any public sector transport manager can be confident of impartial advice, in accordance with the CCS frame work agreement, from our dedicated Public Sector Team helping to find the fuel card that is exactly right for their particular needs. They understand with the increasing squeeze on public finances, organisations like yours need a convenient and secure way for you to save on the cost of running our fleet, whilst maintaining the high level of service you provide to your customers.
so many benefits:
- Crown Commercial Service Supplier – RM1027 – Fuel Cards and Associated Services.
- Save up to 4p per litre on national average pump prices.
- Talk to the same dedicated account manager, who understands your needs, whenever you call.
- Reduce administration with a single weekly invoice covering every refuelling transaction.
- Enjoy interest-free credit, with payment by BACS or direct debit.
- Examine your account details 24/7, including the latest transactions, via secure internet.
- Ease security concerns with vehicle-specific, fuel-only cards and immediate misuse alarms.
- See regular reports, tailored to your needs and compatible with your office systems.
- Help to count, control and cut your fleet’s CO2 emissions.
- Full online fleet management system, including driving licence checks, plus MOT, insurance and tax checks for grey fleet vehicles.
Contact us now to discover how The Fuelcard People can help, with service, savings and security that will really make a difference for public sector bodies, or use our pump locator or compare cards tools to see which product might be best for you and your organisation.