Fuel cards for sole traders & startups
Take control of your diesel and petrol bills
The Fuelcard People believe that the self-employed, sole traders and start-up businesses should all be able to enjoy the savings and free account management that large fleet operators enjoy.
That is why we are pleased to offer all UK businesses competitive rates for diesel and petrol, accessed through thousands of filling stations across the country.
No minimum spend
We do not have any minimum spends, or penalise customers who do not use their cards one particular week. So if you only have one vehicle for your business, we can still help you find a fuel card that suits you!
Any sole trader can be confident of totally impartial advice from our friendly team, who are only here to help you find the fuel card that is exactly right for their particular needs. There are two types of fuel cards available to businesses to use:
Commercial Rate Fuel Cards
We can help the self employed and sole traders choose from the industry’s widest range of commercial rate fuel cards, covering every major brand: BP, Esso, Shell and Texaco, as well as the UK Fuels and Diesel Direct networks. We even offer cards that can be used at supermarkets, including Tesco and Morrisons, and Moto motorway service areas. Commercial Rate Cards will also help you budget and reduce your fuel expenditure.
The many benefits include:
- Save up to 4p per litre on national average pump prices
- Save up to 10p when using our extensive motorway pump networks
- Always talk to the same dedicated account manager, who understands your needs, whenever you call.
- Reduce the burden of administration
- Zero liability insurance available – Card Protect
- Interest-free credit
- Online account management – eServices
- MPG & CO2 emissions reporting