Collect Tesco Clubcard Points
when your drivers use their Esso Fuel Card to refuel
Drivers whose companies have issued them with an Esso fuelcard to purchase their fuel can now also collect Tesco Clubcard points, when they refuel at a participating Esso-Tesco Alliance service stations*.
So, the company benefits from being able to control their fleets running costs, the driver benefits from a reward from Esso and Tesco, perfect.
Choice of three fuel cards
We have three esso fuelcards that you can give your drivers, which will enable them to collect the Tesco Clubcard points:
198 Esso-Tesco alliance service stations
Throughout Great Britain and Northern Ireland there are currently 198 Esso-Tesco Alliance service stations, these can be identified as they feature a Tesco-branded shop and Esso-branded forecourt supplying Esso branded fuel. Drivers will be able to collect Clubcard points on their fuel purchases when using an Esso fuel cards, all the points will be added to their Tesco Clubcard account.
The Tesco Clubcard is one of the leading consumer loyalty programmes in the UK and this latest offer helps drivers maximise value and savings when they purchase quality fuels from Esso.
Pick up a Clubcard at your local Tesco if you don’t already have one.
How it works
*Collect points on petrol and diesel purchases at participating Esso Service Stations
- Esso Tesco Alliance (Esso forecourt with a Tesco shop): 1 point for every £3 spent on fuel
- Other participating Esso Service Stations: 1 point for every 2 litres of fuel purchased (Up to a maximum of 100 litres per transaction)
- Collect points on shop products and/or Car Wash at participating Esso Service Stations
- 1 point per £1 qualifying spend (Certain products and services excluded)
- See terms and conditions in store. Maximum point limits may apply