- The Fuelcard People offers a range of leading-brand fuel cards and associated support services which enable professional drivers to purchase discounted diesel and petrol.
What does The Fuelcard People do?
- The Fuelcard People offers fuel cards from BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, Gulf, Emo, Pace, UK Fuels and Diesel Direct.
- Its personal approach sets it apart from other fuel card companies.
- It ensures that each customer receives the most appropriate card for their needs.
- Each week, it notifies its guaranteed nationwide fuel prices for the coming seven days.
- Prices up to 4p below national average pump prices.
- It invoices customers for the fuel purchased and is paid by direct debit.
Who are The Fuelcard People’s customers?
- Any organisation spending an average of £500 or more each month on fuel.
- HGV and LCV operators.
- Bus and coach operators.
- Taxi, private hire and limousine operators.
- Recovery operators.
- Skip and waste disposal operators.
- Car fleet managers.
- Logistics managers.
- Contractors of every type: electricians, plumbers, caterers, cleaners and more.
What makes The Fuelcard People different from its competitors?
- Its approach is personal: customers always call named account managers, not an anonymous call centre.
- No ties to any brand or network enables complete impartiality in advising customers.
- State-of-the-art IT systems allow customers full on-line account access.
- Customers can view both current and previous invoices.
- Customers can track usage by monitoring transactions as they happen.
Where does The Fuelcard People operate?
- The company operates throughout the UK from its base in Oxfordshire.
Who’s who at The Fuelcard People?
- Steve Clarke, General Manager, has many years’ experience in the fuel cards industry.
- Staff, all hand-selected, have collective fuel cards experience measured in decades.
Who owns The Fuelcard People?
- The Fuelcard People is an autonomous division of DCC Energy, part of the Dublin-based DCC plc.
How do I find out more about The Fuelcard People?