fuel cards for the transportation industry
organisations in the business of providing public transport are not all the same
The Fuelcard People fully understand that bus operators, coach and tour companies, taxi and private hire, chauffeur and executive transport, minibus and school bus operators, all run very different businesses and that they all have very different refuelling requirements. The one thing they have in common is that they would all like to reduce their diesel fuel bills and be able to count, control and cut their fleets’ greenhouse gas emissions, that’s where the team at The Fuelcard People can help you…
All our customers in the business of providing public transport can benefit from the buying power of The Fuelcard People, which enable us to offer all our customers the most competitive fuel & Adblue® prices, each and every week.
You will discover that fuel cards are not all the same, and neither are the companies that supply them.
crown commercial service supplier
The Fuelcard People has been chosen to be a supplier to the public sector under the CCS framework agreement – visit our dedicated CCS website, here.
public transport experts
We have a public transport specialist who can help you choose the best fit for you from the widest range of fuel cards, covering every major brand: BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, and the UK Fuels and Diesel Direct networks. For our taxi and minibus clients we can even give access to supermarkets, including Morrisons, The Co-operative and Tesco, and our coach-operating customers will love up to 10p per litre savings when filling up on the motorway at a Moto, Shell or BP service area.
Any transport managers can be confident of completely impartial advice, from our dedicated Public Transport Team, who will try that little bit harder to find the fuel card that is exactly right for your particular needs.
The many benefits that they can offer you include:
- Savings of up to 4p per litre on national average pump prices
- Up to a huge 10p saving when using our extensive motorway network
- Cards can be used to purchase Adblue®
- Named account manager, the same person every time you call
- Reduced administration, simple invoicing
- Enjoy convenient payment by Direct Debit and interest-free credit
- Scrutinise your account details 24/7, including the latest unvoiced transactions
- Erase those security concerns with registration-specific, fuel-only cards
- Alarms to highlight irregular usage
- Zero-liability insurance – Card Protect
- Reports tailored to your needs
- CO2Count to help reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
- Exclusive products for operators of Scania vehicles
Go on, contact our public transport specialist now to discover how The Fuelcard People can help with service, savings and security that will really make a difference for public transport companies, or use our pump locator or compare cards tools to see which product might be best for you and your organisation.
reduce your fuel bill
- Save money at the pump with significantly cheaper fuel.
- Save money in the office with simple VAT reclaiming.
- Save up to 5p per litre on national average prices.
- Save up to 10p per litre on every motorway litre.
- Save time with less paperwork.
you won't find better service because we care
- Benefit from dealing with somebody who understands your business: the same real person, every time.
- Your own account manager, not a call centre.
- 24/7 account access, for full reports or simple queries.
- Fast, easy refuelling nationwide.
peace of mind with secure fuel payment
- Personalised fuel cards only valid for fuel and lubricants, removing theft or fraud worries.
- Safe, secure, simple.
- Each fuel card linked to a specific driver or vehicle.
- Custom alarms for unusual refuelling activity.
- Zero liability once fuel card loss is notified.