Murco Petroleum Limited
Murco Petroleum was established in 1960 and since then it has grown to become a truly integrated oil company with a recognisable brand whose significance is growing fast in the forecourt retailing sector.
Behind a truly progressive forecourt and shop development programme there is the strength of their own Milford Haven refinery and distribution terminals in Bedworth, Theale and Westerleigh.
Murco’s retail objectives have remained the same since the company was first established. They are to provide forecourt customers with high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
FREE notification of fixed weekly prices…
We monitor our fuel prices daily to ensure that we are always competitive with other fuel card suppliers, providing your organisation with prices consistently below the average pump price here in the U.K, weekly prices are advised in advance by email or fax on request.
All our Texaco Fastfuel and Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) business fleet fuel cards offer:
- Free of charge online business fleet fuel card account management
- Detailed and flexible fuel analysis reports available via post, e-mail and Internet
- High quality and secure nationwide network
- Accepted at Morrisons and Somerfield supermarkets as well as MOTO service stations
- Competitive pricing – fixed national weekly price up to 3ppl off the national average price
- Interest free credit and simple payment terms* with No up front payments
- No contracts
- No unauthorised purchases – limited to fuel and lubricants only
*Subject to credit status